Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Distant Places

I am itching to go out and travel. I always get this feeling of wanting to go out and see the world. There is this strong uncontrollable urge in me that I can't explain. I just want to pack up and go.

I just want to fly away and leave everything behind me. I want to see the world. I want to see every inch of it. 

There are so many beautiful places to explore and visit. I want to explore and go to places that people can only image to visit in their dreams. I want to make my dreams into reality.

There is this hunger in me that wants to bask in all the wonderful different cultures. Its like I have this unsettling soul that just needs to constantly change her scenery and finds fulfillment in different places, other than home. 


My head is just spinning thinking about it. Traveling is so addicting. Once you have had a taste of what life outside of your home is like, you will want to see more. There is so much to do, so much to see. 

I have traveled many times before and every time it feels amazing just to be out and about. Just experiencing a whole range of eclectic cultures feels exhilarating. Visiting beautiful country-sides, walking through a crowded city, sleeping in hotels that have been there since the time of Louis XIV and just riding on a train to a new destination completely different only a few hours away. 

Traveling is what I love. If I could just pack up and leave right now, I would. I need to experience so much more. 


1 comment:

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

yes. that's the one promise i made to myself once i save enough. explore explore explore!

travelling is good for the soul. it airs out our cluttered innards. and! it stops our brain from getting too narrow. :D